I made this quick recipe in response to a contest run by Kellogg’s using their instant oats for breakfast. Managed to win a consolation prize for my simple creation.
Try this recipe for a quick and easy healthy breakfast
Simply click on the video tutorial and print out the recipe below.
Please click image below to view Video Tutorial:
- 500 g boiled potatoes
- 2 onions chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onions
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley Cilantro
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg beaten
- 50 g instant oats
- Plate of instant oats for coating
Mashed boiled potatoes
Add chopped onions
Add chopped spring onions
Add chopped parsley (Cilantro)
Add beaten egg
Add instant oats
Mix all ingredients well and evenly incorporated
Spoon the potato mixture and roll into a ball
Flatten into a 3 inch disc and 1/4 inch thick pattie
10. Spray olive oil lightly on both sides
11. Coat potato patties with instant oats
12. Bake in Air Fryer or oven at 180C for 5 mins on both sides until golden brown.
Also do check out my Facebook Page : Shiokman for links to other recipes.